A donation, in any amount, is the best way you can directly aid DHF’s work. There are two ways to donate to DHF: as a one-time donation, or as an annual supporter. Please see below for more information on how to become an annual supporter.
Please make your tax deductable donations to:
Domestic Harmony Foundation
P.O. Box 35, Syosset, NY 11791
Want to Get Involved? What you can do?
- Become an annual DHF Supporter
- Spread the word
- Sign up to receive the latest news
- Join us at an event in support of domestic violence
- Raise awareness in your workplace
Contribute to DHF. To make a one-time contribution, send a check or donate through PayPal by clicking on the links in the ‘Donate Now’ menu.
Become an annual DHF Supporter
Pledge to annually support DHF, and receive a button, as well as a discount on future DHF events! Send a yearly check with “DHF Supporter” in the memo, or donate online through our PayPal links in the ‘Donate Now’ menu. (don’t forget to check the ‘Make This Recurring (Monthly)’ box).
Or buy the Fundraiser tickets:
- Gold Level – $500 or more – receive 20% off DHF paid events
- Silver Level – $100 up to $500 – receive 15% off DHF paid events
- Bronze Level – $20 up to $100 – receive 10% off DHF paid events
Spread the word
Be a voice for people far away.
- The simplest action you can take: tell someone you know about DHF’s work and the need for health among people everywhere.
- Email your favorite page on this website to friends and family.
- Link to us from your website or blog.
- Request a DHF speaker at clubs you belong to. Email email@example.com.
Sign up to receive the latest news
Stay up to date on what DHF and others are doing to bring health within reach for everyone.
- Sign up to receive information about new and upcoming programs and projects DHF is involved in, as well as new opportunities to get involved.
Join us at an event in support of domestic violence
Show your support for global health issues by joining others who are doing the same.
- Come attend one of our programs or events.
Raise awareness in your workplace
Raise awareness of global health issues among your colleagues.
- Ask DHF to participate in a presentation at your workplace or community.
- Donate through your workplace giving campaign.